- This event has passed.
All of Us Journey – Jackson, Mississippi (Part 1)
February 7 - February 9
The All of Us Journey visits Jackson, Mississippi from Thursday, Feb. 7 through Saturday, Feb. 16. Join us and our partners to learn more about the All of Us Research Program.
Dates and locations for the first half of our visit include:
– Thurs. 2/7 – with the Mississippi Rural Health Association at Jackson Medical Mall, 350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave, Jackson, MS 39213 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Fri. 2/8 – with the Mississippi Rural Health Association at Walmart Supercenter, 131 Handley Boulevard, Byram, MS 39272 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Sat. 2/9 – with the Black Women’s Health Imperative and the Jackson Mississippi Department of Health at Jackson Medical Mall, 350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave, Jackson, MS 39213 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Many thanks to our partners in health:
- The Mississippi Rural Health Association
- The Black Women’s Health Imperative
- The Jackson Mississippi Department of Health
The All of Us Journey is a hands-on experience to build awareness and excitement about the All of Us Research Program, supported by the National Institutes of Health. Through a 37-week national tour, this traveling exhibit actively engages community members to join this landmark research project that will accelerate research and improve health.