All of Us Journey – Jackson, Mississippi (Part 2)
February 12 - February 16
The All of Us Journey visits Jackson, Mississippi from Thursday, Feb. 7 through Saturday, Feb. 16. Join us and our partners to learn more about the All of Us Research Program.
Dates and locations for the second half of our visit include:
– Tue. 2/12 – with Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health Center – FQHC at 3502 W Northside Drive, Jackson, MS 39213 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Wed. 2/13 – with BGLC and Jackson State University at the Athletics & Assembly Center, 1000 S Prentiss Street, Jackson, MS 39217 – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Thurs. 2/14 – with the University of Mississippi Medical Center – HPO on campus at 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS 39216 – 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Thurs. 2/14 – with the University of Mississippi Medical Center – HPO at Jackson Medical Mall, 350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave, Jackson, MS 39213 – 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Thurs. 2/14 – with NBCUSA at Farish Street Baptist Church, 619 North Farish St, Jackson, MS 39202 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Many thanks to our partners in health:
- Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health Center
- Jackson State University
- The Black Greek Leadership Conference (BGLC)
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The National Baptist Convention, USA (NBCUSA)
The All of Us Journey is a hands-on experience to build awareness and excitement about the All of Us Research Program, supported by the National Institutes of Health. Through a 37-week national tour, this traveling exhibit actively engages community members to join this landmark research project that will accelerate research and improve health.