- This event has passed.
All of Us Journey – Memphis, Tennessee
October 4 - October 13
The All of Us Journey visits Memphis, Tennessee from Friday, October 4 through Saturday, October 12. Join us and our partners to learn more about the All of Us Research Program.
Times and locations vary. Please see below for details.
- Friday, October 4 with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), the Memphis Library Foundation and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center – University of Tennessee Health Sciences Park, Madison Ave & S. Dunlap Street, Memphis, TN 38103 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5 with NNLM and the Memphis Library Foundation – Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38111 – 10 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 6 with Delta Research and Educational Foundation – Clayborn Temple, 294 Hernando Street, Memphis, TN 38126 – 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 9 with NNLM and the Memphis Library Foundation – Crenshaw Library, 531 Vance Avenue, Memphis, TN 38126 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10 with NNLM and the Memphis Library Foundation – East Shelby Library, 7200 E Shelby Dr, Memphis, TN 38125 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 11 with NNLM and the Memphis Library Foundation – Whitehaven Library, 4120 Millbranch Road, Memphis, TN 38116 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12 at the Memphis Farmers Market – Pavilion of Central Station, S Front & W GE Patterson, Memphis, TN 38103 – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The All of Us Journey is a hands-on experience to build awareness and excitement about the All of Us Research Program, supported by the National Institutes of Health. Through a national mobile tour, this traveling exhibit actively engages community members to join this landmark research project, accelerate research and improve health.