- This event has passed.
All of Us Journey – Philadelphia (Week One)
April 19, 2019 - April 20, 2019
The All of Us Journey visits Philadelphia from Friday, April 19 and Sunday, April 28. Join us to learn more about the All of Us Research Program.
Date, time and location details below:
– Friday 4/19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the National Baptist Convention, USA at Hero Community Center – 3439 North 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19140
– Saturday 4/20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the National Baptist Convention, USA at Cambria Recreation Center – 1200 N Cambria Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133
– Wednesday 4/24 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the National Baptist Convention, USA at Rivera Recreation Center – 3201 N 5th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19140
– Thurs. 4/25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the National Alliance for Hispanic Health & Congreso de Latinos Unidos Hispanic Health Council – 216 West Somerset Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Saturday 4/27 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Philadelphia Science Festival: Science in the Park – Hunting Park, 900 Hunting Park Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19140
– Sunday 4/28 from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. with the Black Greek Letter Consortium (BGLC) at Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church – 419 S. Sixth Street, Philadelphia PA 19147
The All of Us Journey is a hands-on experience to build awareness and excitement about the All of Us Research Program, supported by the National Institutes of Health. Through a 37-week national tour, this traveling exhibit actively engages community members to join this landmark research project that will accelerate research and improve health.