Job Description: Brand Ambassador
Location: On Location
Employment Type: Part time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result.
The implementation of these experiences involves working with a variety of audiences and in a variety of venues, environments and situations.
Montage currently needs a pool of seasoned brand ambassadors who have knowledge, experience, and positive attitudes, bringing experiences to life for our clients customers. Serving our key clients, the brand ambassador serves as part of the field team and brings the brand to life through personal interaction and educational messaging. Bilingual/Spanish language preferred.
What We Are Looking For
- A minimum of two (2) years of experiential marketing brand ambassador work
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic, outgoing and comfortable speaking with people
- Ability to multi-task as necessary
- Collaborative attitude willing to assist as needed and provide support to the field team
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays and under various weather exposure
What You Will Do
- Attract and encourage visitors to the event footprint
- Communicate program messaging to targeted audiences
- Utilize and troubleshoot digital technology
- Assist with visitor registration
- Support visitor navigation of on-site engagements
- Distribute promotional collateral
- Maintain a clean, show-ready event space
- Stand on your feet for long periods of time
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, headshot and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org