Coordinator, Client Services
Job Title: Coordinator, Client Services
Location: McLean, VA; Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of audience engagement? Do you have what it takes to support successful experiential marketing campaigns? If you’re eager to make an impact, help a team run smoothly, and reach communities nationwide, Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the attitude, desire to learn, and attention to detail needed to support our client services team.
About Montage Marketing Group
Engagement and impact meet at Montage. We are a team of experience makers, subject-matter experts, and communications pros committed to doing work that makes a tangible difference. Through our work and in our lives, we strive to create more equitable workplaces, communities, and societies. That shows up in the clients we serve – National Park Service, National Institutes of Health, Target, Montgomery County Volunteer Center – and the benefits we offer – competitive salaries, generous bonuses, paid time off to volunteer, weekly personal training.
At Montage, we believe our diversity is our greatest strength, and we encourage candidates with unconventional experience and heaps of ambition to apply.
About the Role
Serving on a broader team of experienced program management personnel, the coordinator supports client campaigns. This is a full-time, exempt position working at Montage’s office locations in the DC-metro area.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience with a minimum of two (2) years project coordination or administrative experience
- Self-motivated, quick learner, proactive, able to take ownership of assignments from start to finish and produce work that meets quality control expectations
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and listening
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and keen attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to assist various project staff
- Experience using CRM, project management, internal time tracking, and expense management systems
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Mac computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve and work under pressure
- Provide program support by maintaining timelines, creating agendas, drafting meeting reports, managing Wrike, and preparing materials for review per client protocols
- Craft event promotional materials utilizing approved templates and assets; coordinate production as needed
- Manage expense processing, maintain team organization documentation, and ensure completion of monthly administrative tasks
- Contribute to the development of event briefs and other planning documents
- Coordinate and prepare guest speakers for virtual presentations
- Help prepare communication updates to be shared with key partners through various channels
- Maintain and organize SharePoint with appropriate structure and naming convention
- Participate in brainstorms; support research and outreach
- Assist with the coordination of part-time staff needs
- Attend weekly project meeting to review the status of assigned projects
- Oversee quality control of deliverables
- Other related duties and business travel as needed
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.