Experiential Mobile Tour Manager, Bilingual – English/Spanish
Job Description: Experiential Mobile Tour Manager, Bilingual – English/Spanish
Location: On Location, Nationwide Travel
Employment Type: Full time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, trade shows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result.
The implementation of these experiences involves working with a variety of audiences, working with various parties to make sure the details of an experience are in place such as venue points of contact or host locations, managing part time personnel, trouble shooting and managing critical situations, generating solutions and creative ideas to enhance an experience, and activation onsite.
Montage currently needs a seasoned experiential marketing tour manager who has a positive attitude and can bring experiences to life for our clients’ customers. Serving our key clients, the tour manager serves as part of the field team and brings experience design from paper to life in the real world.
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge and expertise in implementing mobile vehicle marketing programs
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experiential marketing program activation, work with health or education desired
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with multi-month national tours
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve, develop creative solutions, and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Focus on results and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays
- Collaborative attitude willing to assist as needed
- Create and update internal and external field management-related documents including, but not limited to, event recaps, incident reports, personnel review reports, expense report forms, etc.
- Call in to a weekly project meeting to review the status of assigned projects with senior management
- Travel for assigned project, ride and drive a vehicle with other tour personnel
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts
- Experience with multi-cultural and/or community projects
- Comfortable in diverse environments
What You Will Do
This is a full-time, exempt position working on the road and when needed at the corporate headquarters.
- Audience experience and engagement oversight
- Monitor, track, and drive agreed ROI for the program
- In market, local part time staff training and management (in Spanish)
- In market, local part time, Spanish-speaking staff POC liaison
- Assist with asset management and set-up/tear-down
- Inventory management of collateral, promotional items, and wearables
- Coordinate onsite logistics and troubleshooting with host venue/event and vendor partners
- Capture key performance metrics including attendance and call-to-action conversions, images for social sharing and recap reporting
- Communicate complex program messaging to special targeted populations
- Assist with participant interviews and capture testimonials from targeted attendees
- Support in-market press and sponsor activities
- Liaison with in-house Project Manager
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.