Job Description: Operations Coordinator
Location: McLean, VA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $30,000 – $40,000 annually
Are you an organized, detail orientated operations enthusiast? Do you understand storage, shipping, and inventory management systems? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of logistics and a passion for problem solving. The role serves as part of the Production team in support of the agency and its programmatic needs.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. And we believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. See, hear, touch, taste – our events and experiences, both live and virtual, inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
About the Role
Montage is currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to handle day-to-day management of assets, materials and inventory control on behalf of the agency. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative attitude, detail-orientated mindset, and proven ability to multitask. They should be familiar with asset, inventory, and vendor management tools. Candidates should also be comfortable researching and vetting new vendors, sourcing materials, and managing, maintaining, and operating the company vehicle fleet.
This is a full-time, exempt position working in the corporate headquarters and, when needed, on location at an activation, warehouse, or vendor site.
- Minimum of three (3) years of asset and inventory management, materials sourcing, shipping oversight
- Ability to effectively problem solve issues within scope of work
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle the details of asset and vendor management and multiple tasks at the same time
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams. Collaborative attitude, willing to assist as needed
- Attend weekly Production team meeting to review the status of assigned projects
- Travel for assigned projects as required
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts
- Organize and maintain storage and warehousing sites
- Develop and utilize inventory management system
- Oversee inbound and outbound shipments and inventory control
- Manage and maintain vehicle fleet (registration, vehicle administration, oil change, inspection, etc.)
- Maintain program and agency assets with property agreements and maintenance logs
- Deliver assets to event sites and ensure proper functionality
- Set up and tear down of assets as needed
- Operate company vehicle as needed
- Manage shipping, tracking and billing
- Manage vendor database
- Research and vet new vendors for capability
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.