Job Title: Program Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a data whiz who wants to make an impact? Do you excel at making sense out of numerical chaos? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a Program Analyst to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the knowledge, experience and attitude needed to effectively decipher data and detect trends across programs. The role supports various programmatic teams within Montage Marketing Group.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. We believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
About the Role
The Program Analyst will support data collection and analytics activities to produce key performance insights and recommendations. The ideal candidate can do complete lifecycle data generation and outline critical information for the project team. The role works closely with the client service and strategy teams as well as data platform vendors.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in a relevant field. Behavioral science preferred.
- 4+ years in a data analyst role
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and data visualization tools
- Experience extracting insights from data using data analysis tools and techniques
- Demonstrated experience supporting the design of program performance measurement strategies
- General understanding of data coding, data integrity, and statistical sampling and analysis concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including visual representation of data using charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve, develop solutions, manage timelines, work independently and as part of a team
- Focus on results and attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude, a willingness to assist as needed
- Must have prior authorization to work in the U.S.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with the team to support the development, prioritization and implementation of process improvement and impact evaluations tasks.
- Create recommendations for changes to processes, engagement tools, methods and training to enable achievement of the program goals.
- Develop and implement research designs with practical strategies for measuring performance, to include development of performance measures and design of actionable methods for collecting and analyzing data.
- Be responsible for a variety of research activities including program review, document review, data review, database analyses and gap analyses.
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the team with insights into strengths and opportunity areas.
- Prepare visual presentations of data and analysis.
- Collaborate in new asset development to ensure mechanisms are in place for data capture.
- Communicate with stakeholders inclusive of vendors and internal project teams.
- Help monitor, track, and drive agreed ROI for client projects using the appropriate tools.
- Test, evaluate, and update digital data systems in collaboration with partners.
- Create and update role and platform/dashboard management-related documents including, but not limited to, request processes, reporting templates, project timelines, dashboard change logs, training materials, status updates, etc.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.