Description: Experiential Marketing Creative Director
Location: Tysons, VA
Employment Type: Full time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result. As a result, the experiences that are created typically utilize technology (registration, data integration, results monitoring and tracking, augmented reality, virtual reality, web-based activation, digital experiences, touchscreen technology, etc.) and require creating an environment suitable to the experience which may integrate signage, branding, kiosks, displays, lighting, sound, and other environmental components.
The creative design of these experiences involve using brand and marketing intelligence and working with the strategy team to conceive of experiential engagements that inspire a targeted audience. Experiential design requires developing the creative concept, bringing the concept to life through the design of the elements and immersive experience touchpoints. Branded experience requires the tasteful integration of branding into the experience environment which may take the form of kiosks, signage, av, etc.
Montage currently needs a seasoned experiential marketing creative director who has creative ideas and the ability to bring them to life through the assets and elements that are designed. Serving our key clients, the Creative Director serves as part of the Operations team and brings experience design from paper to reality.
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge and expertise in creating experiential engagements large and small
- A minimum of seven to ten (7-10) years of experiential marketing, event strategy and ‘live’ customer engagement design
- Creative development of mobile vehicle marketing vehicle experiences (designing to vehicle wrap elements, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop creative solutions, and work under pressure
- Experience directing graphic designers, art directors, etc.
- Ability to balance the creative and cool with the logistically feasible and operationally sound
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams including Strategy, Client Development, Design, and Operations
- Collaborative attitude willing to assist as needed
- Develop or direct CAD, experience renderings, graphic design of elements, presentation creative, etc.
- Attend weekly project meetings to review the status of assigned projects with senior
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receiptsc
What You Will Do
This is a full-time, exempt position working in the corporate headquarters.
- Participate in experience design for experiential marketing activation through the contribution of creative ideas that immerse and engage audiences
- Develop engagement assets inclusive of signage, kiosks, environmental décor, etc.
- Create vehicle renders, environment renders, elevation drawings, presentation creative
- Work and direct graphic design personnel
- Participate in client meetings when needed
- Source creative talent when needed
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.