Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: McLean, VA; Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a data whiz who wants to make an impact? Do you excel at making sense out of numerical chaos? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the knowledge, experience and attitude needed to effectively decipher data and detect trends across programs. The role supports various programmatic teams within Montage Marketing Group.
About Montage Marketing Group
Engagement and impact meet at Montage. We are a team of experience makers, subject-matter experts, and communications pros committed to doing work that makes a tangible difference. Through our work and in our lives, we strive to create more equitable workplaces, communities, and societies. That shows up in the clients we serve – National Park Service, National Institutes of Health, Target, Montgomery County Volunteer Center – and the benefits we offer – competitive salaries, generous bonuses, paid time off to volunteer, weekly personal training.
At Montage, we believe our diversity is our greatest strength, and we encourage candidates with unconventional experience and heaps of ambition to apply.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will support data collection and analytics activities to produce key performance insights and recommendations. The ideal candidate can do complete lifecycle data generation and outline critical information for the project team. The role works closely with the client service and strategy teams as well as data platform vendors.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a relevant field. Behavioral science preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and data visualizations tools
- Experience extracting insights from data using data analysis tools and techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including visual representation of data using charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve, develop solutions, manage timelines, work independently and as part of a team
- Focus on results and attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude, a willingness to assist as needed
- Must have prior authorization to work in the U.S.
The core responsibility of the Data Analyst is to perform qualitative and quantitative program analysis to help inform outreach strategy for internal stakeholders. The Data Analyst integrates metrics into easy-to-understand data visualizations and reports that allow teams to clearly identify insights and trends to improve performance and meet KPIs. The Data Analyst must possess synthesis skills, a team player attitude, a keen eye for detail, and a visionary attitude.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the team with insights into strengths and opportunity areas.
- Work with the team to support the development, prioritization and implementation of process improvement and impact evaluations tasks.
- Create recommendations for changes to processes, engagement tools, methods and training to enable achievement of the program goals.
- Be responsible for a variety of research activities including program review, document review, data review, database analyses and gap analyses.
- Collaborate in new asset development to ensure mechanisms are in place for data capture.
- Help monitor, track, and drive agreed ROI for client projects using the appropriate tools.
- Create and update role and platform/dashboard management-related documents including, but not limited to, request processes, reporting templates, project timelines, dashboard change logs, training materials, status updates, etc.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.