Experiential Program Manager
Job Description: Experiential Program Manager
Location: McLean, VA
Employment Type: Full time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and results.
The development, management and implementation of these experiences involves working across functional areas to make sure the details of an experience are in place, such as sourcing venues, handling permits and site fees, staffing field staff or part time personnel, doing outreach to a variety of audiences, trouble shooting and managing critical situations, generating solutions and creative ideas to enhance an experience, and activation onsite when appropriate.
Montage currently needs a seasoned experiential program manager to support various program teams. Serving our key clients, the Program Manager serves as part of the Client Service team and ensures successful event execution and the highest level of customer service.
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge and expertise in developing, managing and implementing experiential programs (event marketing, tradeshows, mobile vehicle marketing, guerilla marketing, digital promotion, etc.)
- A minimum of three to five (5-7) years of experiential marketing program coordination or similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve, develop creative solutions, and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Focus on results and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends/holidays
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams including Creative, Engagement, Production and Operations
- Collaborative attitude, willing to assist as needed
- Create and update internal and external project management-related documents, including, but not limited to, timelines, budgets, event briefs, expense report forms, incident reports, ROS, staff training manuals, etc. using approved templates as required
- Attend weekly client or project meetings to review the status of assigned projects with senior management
- Travel for assigned projects as required
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts
What You Will Do
This is a full-time, exempt position working in the corporate headquarters and, when needed, on location at an activation site or vendor site.
- Participate in experience design for experiential marketing activation through the contribution of creative ideas that immerse and engage audiences
- Research and identify venues, events, sites in which to conduct marketing programs and manage the event host through the process of logistics and implementation
- Conduct outreach to volunteer organizations where needed, coordinate volunteer efforts
- Work with staffing partners and provide staff requests, manage and approve timesheets
- Provide event briefs to onsite contacts and field team, review event recaps, create weekly client recap report
- Monitor, track and drive agreed ROI for the program
- Work with internal departments on procurement, maintenance and refurbishment of equipment and assets
- Other duties as assigned
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.