Job Description: Experiential Intern
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Employment Type: Part/Full time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result.
The development, management and implementation of these experiences involves working across functional areas to make sure the details of an experience are in place such as sourcing venues, handling permits and site fees, staffing field staff or part time personnel, doing outreach to a variety of audiences, trouble shooting and managing critical situations, generating solutions and creative ideas to enhance an experience, and activation onsite when appropriate.
Montage currently needs a pool of Interns to support various program teams. Serving our key clients, the Intern serves as part of the Client Service team and ensures successful event execution and the highest level of customer service.
What We Are Looking For
- An interest and curiosity in emerging marketing innovation, experiences and trends
- A minimum of one to three (1-3) years of marketing coordination experience or a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve, develop creative solutions, and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including writing and editing effective, compelling copy for a wide variety of channels and audiences
- Be confident in working autonomously if needed, can work to deadlines
- Be a positive contributor to company culture and environment
What You Will Do
This is a project-based position working in the corporate headquarters and when needed on location at an activation site or vendor site.
Support current client project management
Work with project management team members on event planning and management duties including:
- Event research and sponsorship
- Vendor research
- Maintenance of event planning tools and dashboard
- Participate in client planning and status calls
- Prepare follow up reports
- Support the development of tracking reports
- Participate as on site event personnel
Help drive business and sales
- Research target prospect list and marketing spend
- Research industry trends
- Support sales presentation development
- Prepare follow up materials, communications
Support office functions when needed
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protect.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org