Outreach and Engagement Manager, African American Community
Job Title: Outreach and Engagement Manager, African American Community Groups
Location: Nationwide, Remote Work Location
Employment Type: Independent Contractor
Are you an outreach pro who’s ready to make an impact? Do you excel at engaging audiences online? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a seasoned Outreach and Engagement Manager to join our team. Qualified candidates will have the knowledge, experience and attitude needed to effectively engage and establish strong working relationships with community groups. The role serves as part of a broader partner engagement team within Montage Marketing Group.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. We believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. See, hear, touch, taste – our events and experiences, both live and virtual, inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
About the Role
Serving on a broader team of experienced outreach and engagement personnel, the Outreach and Engagement Manager will work with diverse populations on behalf of our clients. Your efforts will center on establishing and building relationships with community-based, faith-based, ethnic minority, lifestyle, advocacy, and municipal organizations as well as other groups with deep influence in local communities including chambers of commerce and major employers. The purpose of these outreach efforts is to provide awareness and education about a specific health-related initiative, driving partnership through virtual engagement and promotion. Serving our key clients, the Outreach and Engagement Manager will bridge the requirements of the client program with local communities nationwide. This is an independent contractor position working remotely.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in community-based marketing and communication work. Health or education focus desired.
- Knowledge and expertise working with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage organizations and establish trusted relationships in African American communities.
- Ability to create and tailor engagement and communication strategies to the needs of specific communities.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Focus on results and attention to detail.
- Collaborative attitude, a willingness to assist as needed.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Research prospective events and organizations in a specified geography.
- Maintain and contribute to a database of organizations who have connections within local communities and/or direct organizational networks.
- Engage African American community members to raise awareness of underrepresentation in health research and to provide access to participation.
- Develop consistent rhythm of communication to establish and build relationship and create collaboration opportunities.
- Communicate complex program messaging to special targeted populations through a variety of communications; phone, email, webinar.
- Support online presentation delivery resulting in webpage visits and program enrollment.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
- Utilize and manage CRM and project management systems.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.