Outreach and Engagement Manager
Job Description: Outreach and Engagement Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full time
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) creates live engagement experiences for our clients’ audiences. Experiences may include event marketing, exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Engagements are custom to the audience need, client branded, and immersive or sensorial to drive impact and result.
Montage has a team of experienced outreach and engagement personnel who work with diverse populations nationwide on behalf of our clients. Efforts center around establishing and building relationships with community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, ethnic minority organizations, lifestyle organizations, advocacy organizations and other groups who have deep reach within local communities. The purpose of the outreach efforts is to provide awareness and education around a specific health-related initiative.
Montage currently needs a seasoned outreach and engagement manager who has knowledge, experience and a positive attitude. Serving our key clients, the outreach and engagement manager serves as part of the partner engagement team and bridges the requirements of the client program with local communities nationwide.
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge and expertise in working with diverse populations
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of community based marketing and communication work with health or education focus is desired
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage organizations and build and establish trusted working relationships
- Ability to create engagement and communication strategies specific to the needs of a community
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Focus on results and attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude willing to assist as needed
- Attend a weekly project meeting to review the status of assigned projects with senior management
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts
What You Will Do
This is a full-time, exempt position working at headquarters
- Develop a database of community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, ethnic minority organizations, lifestyle organizations, advocacy organizations and other groups who have deep reach within local communities
- Create outreach and engagement strategies for each of the assigned organizations
- Develop consistent rhythm of communication to build relationship
- Support assigned organizations’ needs for communication resources and marketing resources where appropriate and available
- Create a national network of organizations willing to support the client health initiative
- Monitor, track, and drive agreed ROI for the program
- Communicate complex program messaging to special targeted populations
- Work across a collaborative engagement team, strategy team, communications team to identify best practices
- Identify speaking opportunities with assigned organizations for client leadership
- Draft speaking engagement presentations and speeches for assigned organizations
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts.
What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We craft creative, customer-centered experiences that do more than surprise and delight. See, hear, touch, taste – our events, both live and virtual, we open the door for customers to experience the truth about our clients’ brand. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.