Outreach and Engagement Manager, Asian Language
Job Description: Outreach and Engagement Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full time
Are you an outreach pro who’s ready to make an impact? Do you excel at engaging organizations and communities around a common goal? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a seasoned Outreach and Engagement Manager to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the knowledge, experience and attitude needed to effectively engage and establish strong working relationships with program partners. The role serves as part of a broader partner engagement team within Montage Marketing Group.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. And we believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. See, hear, touch, taste – our events and experiences, both live and virtual, inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
About the Role
Serving on a broader team of experienced outreach and engagement personnel, the Outreach and Engagement Manager will work with diverse populations nationwide on behalf of our clients. Your efforts will center around establishing and building relationships with community-based, faith-based, ethnic minority, lifestyle, and advocacy organizations as well as other groups with deep influence in local communities. The purpose of these outreach efforts is to provide awareness and education about a specific health-related initiative. Serving our key clients, the Outreach and Engagement Manager will bridge the requirements of the client program with local communities nationwide. This is a full-time, exempt position working at Montage’s McLean, VA office.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in community-based marketing and communication work. Health or education focus desired.
- Knowledge and expertise working with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage organizations and establish trusted working relationships.
- Ability to create and tailor engagement and communication strategies to the needs of specific communities.
- Proficient in Arabic, Korean or Mandarin language(s)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Focus on results and attention to detail.
- Collaborative attitude, a willingness to assist as needed.
- Experience using internal time tracking and expense management systems.
- Develop a database of community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, ethnic minority organizations, lifestyle organizations, advocacy organizations and other groups who have deep reach within local communities of interest.
- Create outreach and engagement strategies for each of the assigned organizations.
- Develop consistent rhythm of communication to build relationship with assigned organizations.
- Support assigned organizations’ needs for communication resources and marketing resources where appropriate and available.
- Monitor, track, and drive agreed ROI.
- Communicate complex program messaging to special targeted populations.
- Work across a collaborative engagement team, strategy team, and communications team to identify best practices.
- Identify speaking opportunities for client leadership within assigned organizations.
- Draft speaking engagement presentations and speeches for assigned organizations.
- Attend a weekly project meeting to review the status of assigned projects with senior management.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.