Program Coordinator, Government
Job Description: Program Coordinator
Location: McLean, VA and on location at customer site
Employment Type: Full time
Who Is Montage Marketing Group?
Montage Marketing Group is a marketing solutions company based in the metro D.C. area. We approach what we do and how we do it with the core belief that it is time to expect more from a marketing agency. More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More ‘wow’. Our customers discover more with Montage designed and delivered experiences and events. Our experience marketing specialists empower people to do more, our people to be more, and our clients to expect more from their marketing efforts. What do we mean by that?
Montage does not believe in transactions, events or experiences in isolation. We believe in creating relationships for our client and their customers. Relationships start with a moment. Montage makes the most of every one. We build experiences that build relationships, inspire action, and keep clients relevant in customers’ minds.
What We Are Looking For
Montage currently needs a seasoned Program Coordinator who is solution and action oriented, has extensive experience with program management and helping teams move from strategy to action. The role of the Program Coordinator is to support the Program Director across functions.
- A minimum of four to six (4-6) years of program management experience with emphasis in communications and internal corporate communications within the federal government
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience in customer relationship development and program management skills in the federal government
- Understanding of federal government communication channels, tools and corporate culture
- Knowledge and/or experience in Human Relations, Communications or employee engagement preferred
- Experience creating marketing communication products
- Ability to analyze reports and surveys
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and flexibility with working in various office locations
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any similar field
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products and program management tools
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion initiatives a plus
What You Will Do
This is a full-time, exempt position working primarily onsite at the customer location.
- Serve as the Program Coordinator for a federal government customer under the direction of the Program Director
- Serve at Montage Marketing office at 8000 Westpark Drive, Suite 480, McLean, VA or at customer location in Washington, DC
- Support the program management team with tasks including meeting preparation and participation, research, documentation archival and project planning
- Read, analyze and assess reports for key findings and insights
- Support the creation of reports, strategic plans and communications products
- Work collaboratively to develop communications products that may encompass HR, employee engagement, and diversity and inclusion
- Research to support customer work product
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Who We Want for Our Team
Montage is looking for someone brave enough to find their path. At Montage Marketing Group, we’re as passionate about helping businesses reach their goals, as we are about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We are looking for someone who wants more than a punched clock that pulls a paycheck. Montage wants to get to know you if you empower yourself with purpose and are willing to do more in order to be more.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and other pertinent work history to email@example.com