Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Job Title: Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Location: DC-Metro Area
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $65,000 – $75,000
Are you a master recruiter ready to make an impact? Are you able to spot talent from a mile away? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the skills, experience, and attention to detail needed to source the future workforce of this growing agency.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. We believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. See, hear, touch, taste – our events and experiences, both live and virtual, inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
About the Role
The Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager leads the active recruitment of personnel to meet the agency’s strategic objectives. Your efforts focus on sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees for immediate personnel needs. In addition, efforts will be made to build a pipeline and database of potential candidates for growth opportunities. This position supports both programmatic and enterprise recruitment needs. This is a full-time, exempt position working in the DC-metro area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in Talent Acquisition (in-house or agency) full lifecycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of government professional services recruiting experience preferred.
- Exhibit a strong customer service mindset and ability to execute.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience with recruiting strategies using various tools and techniques to include social networking, email campaigns, internal databases, referral based recruiting and innovative, cost effective search methods for best ROI.
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine the appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate recruitment processes and recruitment strategies.
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports.
- Seasoned interpersonal skills in facilitating and conducting the selection, interviewing and hiring process.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and changing direction quickly.
- Manage and facilitate full lifecycle recruitment, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Build relationships and collaborate with managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and best practices for talent acquisition strategies.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, social media, etc.
- Source and conduct initial screens.
- Ensure compliance with agency’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Assist with new talent onboarding process.
- Assist in devising retention strategies to develop talent.
- Attend a weekly status meeting with Chief Relationship Officer.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
- Utilize and manage CRM system. Correctly document candidates in tracking system on a timely basis.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Send your resume and other pertinent work history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.