Montage Marketing Group specializes in providing government clients with strategic, integrated marketing solutions that engage audiences, deliver results, and make a positive impact on communities. We are a certified 8(a), woman- and minority-owned business. Our core capabilities include:
View and download Montage Marketing Group’s
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Diversity Business Enterprise (DBE)
Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Local Small Business Reserve Program
The National Institutes of Health – All of Us Research Program
- Community outreach and engagement to promote landmark biomedical research program.
- Production, routing and staffing of multi-year, nationwide, touring interactive mobile exhibit.
National Park Service
- Development of a mobile visitors center for George Washington Memorial Parkway.
- Design and production of interactive, self-led educational exhibit integrated into the mobile visitors center vehicle.
Transportation Security Administration TSA
- Consulting services and marketing strategy for paid social and digital media advertising.
- Broadcast and out of home media planning and buying to promote and increase enrollment in TSA Pre.
Federal Emergency Management Agency FEMA
- Marketing communications consultancy and strategy in support of employee engagement and human capital programs.
- Development of diversity and inclusion strategies, Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey assessment, and change management plan.
Montgomery County, Maryland
- Planning, promotion, and execution of county’s signature annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Event.
- Full-service event managing including location and logistics, alongside coordination of service projects, exhibiting nonprofit organizations, and thousands of participants.